CADDIS Eye Appliances - Hooper
All Caddis lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
Your Caddis frames come nestled on top of a soft, custom-designed microfiber bag for storage.
The Caddis Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence. Hooper comes with a very light yellow-tinted lens because it’s always summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear, that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Lenses tinted pale yellow, or green
- Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort.
- Frame: Custom alloy metals.
- Temple Tips & Nose Pads: Injected polypropylene and silicone.
- Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens.